Sunday, May 26, 2013

He can't read English, can't read Arabic, but he knows Toys R us when he sees it

Adam saw the sign and said "can we go to Toys R us?!?!" It's like my niece Chirihane, when she was 2 years old, she knew the McDonald's arches from a mile away and we always had to stop.



We did go into Toys R us because there was also a Babies R us in there, and I needed to see if they had wipes for Sophia. 
Most of y'all remember when Adam was doing some baby modeling in Atlanta. His picture was on 4 or 5 toys I think.  walk around the corner and the first thing I see is one of the toys Adam's picture was on back home. I went over to see if his picture was on the toys here. I wasn't expecting to see his face, but I did! He's on the toys over here, lol. Hisham and I thought that was hilarious.







No comments:

Post a Comment