Friday, May 24, 2013

House video!

Finally! I got to take a video of the house a few days ago. It was easier to do a video than to take pictures of everything. We can make almost any changes to the house we want, there are carpenters and painters that do some side work. I have some plans, but they won't be done for awhile. I'll post before and after pics as we get our furniture in and make a few changes. 

I forgot to add that all of the houses here are not the same style as ours. There are some very traditional american style houses, I believe those may be 4-bedroom houses. There is bachelor housing, apartment style housing, etc. I *think* ours are supposed to be newer, or updated, or something like that. I actually like the style of ours compared to the others i've seen on camp because I can walk outside to the backyard, or the front courtyard area and not have to put on my hijab.








No comments:

Post a Comment